Tommy Trash ft. Anna Lunoe - Me & U Lyrics

Tommy Trash ft. Anna Lunoe - Me & U Lyrics

Give energy
All me and you, energy
Give energy
All me and you, energy
Give energy
All me and you, energy
Give energy
All me and you, energy
Give energy
All me and you, energy
Give energy
All me and you, energy
Give energy
All me and you, energy
Give energy
All me and you, energy

Give energy
All me and you, energy
I caught the feelin, but I needed, don’t you want me, don’t you want to
Give energy
All me and you, energy
I caught the feelin, but I needed, don’t you want me, don’t you want to

All me and you, energy
All me and you, energy
All me and you, energy
All me and you, energy
All me and you, energy
All me and you, energy
All me and you, energy
All me and you, energy
All me and you, energy
All me and you, energy

Give energy
All me and you, energy
I caught the feelin, but I needed, don’t you want me, don’t you want to
Give energy
All me and you, energy
I caught the feelin, but I needed, don’t you want me, don’t you want to

Give energy
All me and you, energy
All me and you, energy
All me and you, energy
All me and you, energy
All me and you, energy
All me and you, energy
All me and you, energy
All me and you, energy
All me and you, energy
All me and you, energy
All me and you, energy
All me and you, energy

Give energy
All me and you, energy
All me and you, energy
All me and you, energy
All me and

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Empire Cast - Mama Lyrics

Bazanji - One - Done It Before Lyrics

Ellie Goulding - On My Mind Lyrics