Claudia Leitte - Shiver Down My Spine Lyrics

Claudia Leitte - Shiver Down My Spine Lyrics

(Verse)
Boy, you're goin' 2 fast
But I don't care 'bout that
I'm not the kind of girl you're used to
No need u 2 cool
I know you're old school
Just be yoself, and let me show u

(Pre-Chorus)
I don't care, I'll take the raise
and you'll know what to do
It's all that, so that's nothin' left to lose

(Chorus)
You don't have to hold my hand
(I don't need that kind of luv)
You don't need to be my friend
(Makin' luv is just enough)
If u want to be the man
(You gotta turn my world around)
Take ur time, and send that shiver down my spine
Oh oh oh oh oh ooh, La la da da da
Oh oh oh oh oh ooh

(Verse 2)
Don't act politely, don't worry about me
I want a luv that's more excitin', oh oh oh
Don't have to be cool, I just wanna feel u
Stare thru' my eyes when you're beside me

(Pre-Chorus)

(Chorus)

(Bridge)
Forget the rings
I don't need those things
Throw out the roof
No, no, no
Don't complicate it
I'll demonstrate it
It's not about u, yeah

(Chorus)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Pia Mia - Underneath Lyrics

Sejenak - Eizy ft. Yannaryu, Anndrean